Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sale and Vacation Announcement

I am getting ready to head out to Maui with my hubby to celebrate our 15th anniversary! That means that I will be not be processing orders until after I return on March 1. My regular website will remain open, and to celebrate I am offering a coupon for 15% off of all orders of $15 or more! Enter discount code maui15 into the shopping cart, and hit the recalculate button to see your savings. Feel free to share this code with your friends and family.

Discount applies to products only purchased through my website http://www.candlebath.com (not to orders placed on Etsy or ArtFire). Discount does not to shipping or other charges, coupon may be used once, coupon cannot be applied to orders already placed, and expires on March 1, 2010. My fans on Facebook will be getting an even better discount, so if you aren't a fan, become a fan now so you get it next time. Aloha!!
Here's a picture of my Hibiscus Soap to kick off the celebration.

1 comment:

Anne-Marie said...

How was the vacation? I love the idea of a vacation right about now. It's still raining in Washington state! =))